Who we are
Our website address is: https://onlinediscounted.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
OnlineDiscounted.com respects your privacy. All information provided to OnlineDiscounted.com will remain private & confidential. We do not spam. We will not add your contact information, including email addresses or phone numbers, or other, to any lists. Any information that you provide will not be used for any purposes other than for those you intended. Your contact information will not be added to mailing lists other than those to which you have added them yourself. No representative or member of staff, or other, from OnlineDiscounted.com will contact you for any reasons other then those pertaining to the use of your user account as required, and only within the bounds of the terms of service documentation that you have agreed with. Your information will not be shared, given away, leased, rented, traded, sold or supplied in any way, shape or form to any entity in any capacity.
Embedded content from other websites
OnlineDiscounted.com has access to basic analytical data that is NON specific to you, and shows general information about site usage by visitors. This information includes:
- the time and date that you arrived at the website
- whether you added our url to the browser independantly or clicked a link to arrive at the site
- from where that link originated, eg: another website (facebook etc), an advertisement or a search engine
- What search engine you used: google, bing etc
- What type of browser was used: chrome, firefox, ie
- What type of device was used: desktop, tablet, phone (general with no specifics as to type or model)
- What keyword you used to find our site
- What page you arrived on (general number statistics and not identifying you – shows the full amount of total visitors who arrived on that page)
- What page you left the site on (general number statistics and not identifying you – shows the full amount of total visitors who left from that page)
- Any errors you encountered while attempting to use the website (helps us to find issues and fix errors)
- Any illegal activities attempted or performed whilst visiting the website (attempts to gain access to areas that are off limits, or attempts to perform any activity that is deemed harmful, or illegal by any means)
This information is statistical and is used for site analysis and administrative purposes. No information seen is able to identify you specifically.
Who we share your data with
As a general practice your data is NOT shared with any other entities. Any contact made with this site via contact forms is strictly confidential and NOT shared or supplied to others. Once the message sent to us is concluded, your email will be deleted. We do NOT collect email addresses (other than mailing lists where YOU add your information yourself and consent to receiving mails), and we do not keep your information in any databases or other. Statistical information gathered is seen only by site administrators for statistical purposes and is not shared with any other persons or entities. OnlineDiscounted.com is a coupon offer site. When you click any link to a coupon offers site data that corresponds with your connection FROM this site is applied (cookie). This is general information required by the site you are connecting with that allows them to know that you have clicked the link to be provided that offer or discount. Without this data your discount will not be available to use. The information is supplied only to the website that you connect with, and is general data only (connected from onlinediscounted.com where their discount offer is advertised). In this instance it is not onlinediscounted.com that is sharing the data but you, the site user, when you decide to click the link to get the offer provided. OnlineDiscounted.com does not provide or share data with any other entities.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Vistor IPs may be checked on connection through a security service to detect prior known attack behaviours. Your IP is checked as an anonymized string of numbers against a known list of offenders.
How we protect your data
Any personal data, such as usernames, account details including passwords and etc are kept in super secure servers.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of any data breaches we will:
- Immediately stop any user activity on the website by means of ending your logged in status (immediately log out any logged in users).
- Immediately require all users to immediately change their site passwords. You will not be able to log in again without changing your password
- Send an email to you explaining what breach has occured and how this effects you, including information on what to do next (change your passwords) – please ensure your account has the required contact information up to date at all times.
What third parties we receive data from
OnlineDiscounted.com is a coupon offers site. All businesses listing coupon offers on this site will provide us generalised information regarding the statistics of each offer that they list, including: how many people used the coupon. This information is general only and does not identify you specifically. It is to be expected and assumed that any link that you click on any coupon offer will result in statistical information being supplied to us by the owner of that listed coupon.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data